Due to the current pandemic, we have closed our doors to face-to-face appointments for the time being. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are offering an emergency/urgent work service for anyone who needs it - especially key workers and NHS staff.
To use this service please contact us on the 07922 148199 (9am-5pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that customers using this services put their keys through our letterbox and settle their invoices over the phone. We will leave keys in locked key boxes outside and provide you with the combination at time of payment.
We offer a variety of services for all American, European and British Cars and Motorcycles from classic to modern, ranging from an oil change or MOT to a full restoration.
Our staff have decades of experience in modern, classic and American classic cars and are often able to source parts, through the network of contacts they have developed, which other restoration companies cannot. They also have extensive knowledge of alternate manufacturers whose parts will retro fit another make’s vehicles, ensuring you can almost always find that final piece to get your pride and joy back on the road.
- American and European vehicles serviced, tuned, trouble-shooting, repairs and rebuilds. We have the latest diagnostic equipment for European, GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles 1980-present, for ABS tests and reports and all engine fault code diagnostics.
- Classic American and British Classics serviced, repaired, full and part restorations.
- Parts sourced and imported. Worldwide parts delivery service available.
- Engine re-boring and machining, rebuilds, short and long blocks, crate engines supplied.
- Insurance work/Estimates & Surveying.
- Understanding and regular experience of high performance and super-cars.
- Vehicles checked, cleaned and engines running again after long storage periods.
- Please pop in and see us anytime, you will be greeted with a professional service and a smile.