We have now reopened our doors to the public. We have a reduced staffing to comply with social distancing and will only be open Tuesday-Friday 8am-5.30pm for the time being. We will update you as this changes.
We offer a variety of services for all American, European and British Cars and Motorcycles from classic to modern, ranging from an oil change or MOT to a full restoration.
Our staff have decades of experience in modern, classic and American classic cars and are often able to source parts, through the network of contacts they have developed, which other restoration companies cannot. They also have extensive knowledge of alternate manufacturers whose parts will retro fit another make’s vehicles, ensuring you can almost always find that final piece to get your pride and joy back on the road.
- American and European vehicles serviced, tuned, trouble-shooting, repairs and rebuilds. We have the latest diagnostic equipment for European, GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles 1980-present, for ABS tests and reports and all engine fault code diagnostics.
- Classic American and British Classics serviced, repaired, full and part restorations.
- Parts sourced and imported. Worldwide parts delivery service available.
- Engine re-boring and machining, rebuilds, short and long blocks, crate engines supplied.
- Insurance work/Estimates & Surveying.
- Understanding and regular experience of high performance and super-cars.
- Vehicles checked, cleaned and engines running again after long storage periods.
- Please pop in and see us anytime, you will be greeted with a professional service and a smile.